Published on December 8th, 2012 | by Ryan Hillis0
IndieFort Countdown Receives Oxygen Bundle
For those who don’t already know, GamersGate and IndieFort have recently launched a new bundle series that offers progressive discounts for those who purchase more bundles. The name of the event is the Countdown Bundle, and it consists of five separate bundles, each containing four unique games. The object of the bundle is to offer a higher discount rate on upcoming bundles based on your previous bundle purchases. Here is how the bundle breaks down:
- 1 bundle = get 25% discount on the second bundle
- 2 bundles = get 50% discount on the third bundle
- 3 bundles = get 75% discount on the fourth bundle
- 4 bundles = get the “Liftoff” bundle for free
Now it is far too late to buy the Fueling Up Bundle that finished up on November 29th, as well as the Space Suit Bundle that finished on December 6th, but the beauty of the Countdown Bundle is that you can still start now and obtain great savings. The Oxygen Bundle, which begins on December 7th, and runs through till December 13th can be purchased over at the IndieFort page on GamersGate. As for what is included in the Oxygen Bundle:
- Alien Hallway - Alien Hallway is a totally new action- strategy shooting game for the PC developed by Alien Shooter series makers, Sigma Team company. Here, in Sigma’s adrenaline-fueled game, players measure stamina with a never-ending stream of green creatures within the borders of a special military mission. The rules are severe and the fate of Humanity is put on the line. Control an entire army in a tough single-player campaign mode with a simple click of the mouse. With an easy approachable interface, players can go through three-dimensional battlefields destroying the enemies with superpowered weapons, throwing various types of grenades, using airstrike skill, and upgrading both the base and the units. Players make serious rational decisions saving the soldiers and earning gold bonuses which are vital in this intense confrontation. Constantly changing settings and glow effects mixed with heavy, rythmic music add life to the game and keeps you captivated – you’ll be hooked!
- Bridge It- A stunning, beautiful world awaits as you take on the challenge of bridging the chasm. Can you solve the puzzles and avert disaster? Set in the picturesque surroundings of sparse deserts and dense forests it is your task to strategically design and construct an engineering masterpiece. Watch in eager anticipation as unsuspecting motorists, heavy freight trains and tourist riverboats approach. Will your solution stand up to the test or will tons of mangled steel be sent plummeting into the river below?
- Eryi’s Action - One fine day, Eryi went to eat the melon that she had been SO looking forward to… but it was nowhere to be found! Then she noticed a note on the table. She picked it up and read: “Your melon looked delicious, so I took it. From Farta X”. Fuming with rage, Eryi set out from her house to get her melon back from Farta… Objective: Clear the stages by safely reaching the goal flag and win back Eryi’s melon. How hard could it be?!
- Terrorhedron 3D Coop Tower Defense - Terrorhedron is a unique tower defense game for the PC. Unmatched challenge and complexity is introduced to the genre through fully 3D tracks, micro strategy through programmable turrets and ‘edge of seat’ gameplay is extended to multiplayer with up to 8 players online co-op. Defend wave after wave of colorful Terrorhedron spheres within attractive abstract grid landscapes. Unlock new infrastructure, turrets, upgrades and tracks in your quest to achieve all the stars. Terrorhedron offers a fresh look, feel and an entirely new depth of experience to a popular genre.